2021 Digital Skill Scholarship registration is now ongoing.

Hurry, you could be among the selected people

The next batch of 2021 Digital Skill Scholarship Registration is now ongoing

The screening started from 8the February 2021

Training starts on 1st of March 2021

This practical hands-on training will cover

*Website Design Training

*Digital marketing  Training

**Certificate issued at the end of the training

Cost implication

Normally, the training cost for Website Design and Digital Marketing is N170,000 naira.  As a scholarship recipient, you are expected to pay only 15% of the total fee -that is-  N25,500 Naira only while scholarship sponsors pay the remaining  85% -that is  N144,500 naira.

*Each participant pays N25,500, which is 15% of the total fee of N170,000.

*The Sponsors (DESDAI) pays N144,500  which is 85% of the total fee N170,000

NOTE: No previous skill is required —Smartness and willingness to learn are the major factors that will see you through

The registration ends immediately the required number registers

Fill the form below to register