ICT Youth Empowerment Program in Abuja Nigeria

2021 Scholarship on website design and digital marketing training in Nigeria

2021 NIGERIA SCHOLARSHIP ON ICT AND COMPUTER SKILLS is organized to provide Scholarship assistance to deserving youths in Nigeria – School Leavers, None Graduate, Under Graduates, Graduates, Individuals who want to enhance their technical skill-sets and Nigerian students in general who aspire to build a career in I.T.

This is a partially funded scholarship to 50 Nigerian youths. (scholarship Sponsors pays -85% — beneficiaries pay -15%)

ict-scholarship-training-in-Abuja-Nigeria-

The aim of this scholarship opportunity in Abuja is to help more Nigerian youths to create a career path in Computer and ICT

The training is purely practical and it’s career-based training, which means the participant will not just learn the skills but will also learn how to set up a business or get their dream job using the skills they have learnt.

What will participants learn in this scholarship opportunities in Abuja

Certificate in Website design and Digital marketing

ict-scholarship-training-in-Abuja-Nigeria-1

Normally, the training cost for Website Design and Digital Marketing is N170,000 naira.  As a scholarship recipient, you are expected to pay only 15% of the total fee -that is-  N25,500 naira only while scholarship sponsors pays the remaining  85% -that is  N144,500 naira.

2021 Digital Skill Scholarship Registration is now ongoing

Screening started from 8th February 2021

Training starts on 1st march  2021

This practical hands-on training will cover

*Website Design Training

*Digital marketing  Training

**Certificate issued at the end of the training

 

All participants will get 6 months after training support

6 months after training support

The purpose of this scholarship opportunities in Abuja is not just to offer training, but to help each participant to develop themselves and use the skills they learnt to get a high paying job or to start their own business. During the six month support, they will be encouraged and guided on the best way to make use of what they learn

AVAILABLE PROGRAMS

website design and digital marketing training

Get Empowered today—learn Website Design and Digital Marketing Skills

Learn step by step how to become a website design and digital marketing consultant

 Learn how to promote any business using digital tools , build personal brand and become a social media influencer

 

NOTE: No previous skill is required —Smartness and willingness to learn are the major factors that will see you through

Previous classes of the scholarship training in Abuja

IS THIS IT SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITY IN NIGERIA FOR YOU

This is an opportunity any person who really wants to grow in this digital age needs either as a business owner, employee or job seeker. If you have a business, the knowledge of digital marketing helps you to attract more customers and make more sales.

As a job seeker, it helps you to become a hot cake in the labour market. Companies are now in great need of digital marketing professional to take their business online

 

2020 Digital Skill Scholarship Registration is now ongoingLISTEN TO ONE OF THE PAST BENEFICIARIES

It's time to aim for the sky

With BIZMARROW and DESDAI ICT scholarship in Nigeria, you can aim for the sky. This information technology scholarships in Nigeria gives you practical hands on training on website design and digital marketing. 

Why is this scholarship training on ict and computer skills a must for any body who want to be relevant and make money in the digital age?

Covid19 has shown that time may come when all our personal and business activities will be done online. Almost all business owners now want take their business online, by registering for this scholarship in Nigeria, you will learning digital marketing and website design skill that  will help you to position yourself for a good paying career in the digital economy. 

This scholarship provides a great opportunity you can’t afford to miss. The normal price of learning this digital marketing and website design is N170,000, but with this scholarship for Nigerian youths, you are getting it almost free. The sponsor (Digital and Enterprise Skills Development for Africa Initiative –DESDAI) is paying 85% of the training fee, while you pay only 15% . 

This scholarship can not accommodate every Nigeria youths, so those who register early are likely to be accepted .Take action today to benefit from this scholarship in Nigeria

 

SCHOLARSHIP SPONSORED BY:

 
Desdai Logo

TRAINING PROVIDED BY :

bizmarrow logo

 

 

The Training Venue

Center for ICT and Computer Training Abuja Nigeria, West Africa

Suite SF 5 Anafaraa Plaza by MIB plaza first avenue Gwarinpa Abuja Nigeria

Our scholarship on computer and ICT  training in Nigeria has helped so many people young and old to acquire computer and ICT skills that have helped them to move ahead in life.