GIS Training in Abuja Nigeria
Join our Practical hands-on GIS training in Abuja Nigeria. Explore the tools, concepts, and terminology of spatial analysis and modeling
This GIS (Geographic Information Systems) course in Abuja Nigeria will get you up and running with GIS in a very short time. By the end of the course, you will feel confident and completely understand GIS technology and how to use GIS software to make mapsClick here to Register now
Knowledge of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) is an increasingly sought after skill in industries from IT, agriculture to public health. This GIS training in Abuja Nigeria will teach the skills you need to successfully use GIS software in a professional setting.
You will learn how to analyze your spatial data, use cartography techniques to communicate your results in maps, and collaborate with peers in GIS and GIS-dependent fields. In the final Capstone Project, you will create a professional-quality GIS portfolio piece using a combination of data identification and collection, analytical map development, and spatial analysis techniques.
You will also learn how to use ArcGIS to create interactive maps, visualize spatial data, create your own customized maps
Learn how to use the tools provided by ArcGIS Pro, starting from scratch.
This course includes the basics of ArcGIS Pro; data edition, methods to a selection of spatial data based on attributes and location and creation of bookmarks. Then, we include digitization of shapefiles, addition and digitizing layers, editing attribute and column attributes.
You will learn to use symbology within features and labeling of points, lines, and polygons. Includes buffer analysis, import of Excel data and georeferencing of images.
To share data you will learn how to share data online and generate final maps.
Includes a step by step exercises in the AulaGEO environment.Click here to Register now
What you’ll learn
- Fully understand how GIS works.
- Learn how to understand, clean, and map GIS data.
- Learn how to work with both vector and raster data.
- Learn about the GPS and the Remote Sensing technologies.
- Understand map projections and reference systems.
- Create and Share Interactive Maps on ArcGIS
- Visualize geospatial data in 2D and 3D
- Learn to download and install ArcGIS
- Learn to edit and make multiple types of maps on ArcGIS
- Make your own customized maps
- Build a web map from scratch and publish it online.
- Geocode addresses to longitude and latitude coordinates.
- Complete an entire GIS project on acquiring, processing, analyzing, and visualizing GIS data.
- Learn how to perform joins, clipping, normalization, and many more core GIS operations.