Node js training in Abuja Nigeria
This Node.js training in Abuja Nigeria is a practical hands on training which will take you from beginning to advanced level of Node.js
An Impactful Immersive Learning Experience At Bizmarrow Technologies
We train you to develop skills for real career growth for the digital age
Practical hands-on training–Learn by working on real-world problems
Learn from experts active in their field, not out-of-touch trainers
What is Node js
This is a free and open source tool used for creating server-side JS applications.
Why enroll in this Node js training in Abuja Nigeria
Node.js is again the most widely used non-language, non-operating system, non-database tool
Similar to last year, we asked about many of the other miscellaneous technologies that developers are using. For the second year in a row, Node.js takes the top spot, as it is used by half of the respondents. We also see growth across the board in the popularity of data analysis and machine learning technologies such as Pandas, TensorFlow, and Torch/PyTorch. Enrolling in this Node.js training prepares you for better opportunities tomorrow.
- Node.js allows you to build complex and powerful applications without writing complex code
- Node.js can be used for more than just web development
- Node.js is well suited to building microservices
- Node.js is a robust project that won’t be going anywhere
- Its a practical hands on training
- Employability skill set that has high market demand
- Vibrant Community: full of enthusiastic programmers who are willing to support you
What makes our training special?
- Our Node.JS training is practical personalized hands-on training,
- A trainer will be assigned to you for monitoring and coaching
- Progressive difficulty: we start slow and we build our way up
- Tons of activities, exercises, and challenges
- Quality instructor support
- All lectures are straight to the point – minimal effort, maximum results
- Learn by working, not by memorizing!
- Project based training where you build life projects of what you are learning
What is NodeJS Mainly Used For?
Because node js a brilliant server-side platform for developing real-time applications, developers can use NodeJS servers to scale massively. You can effectively handle thousands of real-time requests without hardware and extra hosting services that cost astronomical amounts. Node-based applications are also fully compatible with cloud services and can be added or deleted automatically, thereby preventing application spikes in the event of a traffic surge. It’s used for projects like:
- Big data streams without logic
It’s so powerful, fast, and scalable that even Netflix uses it to handle 15% of its global internet traffic. Enrolling in this Node.JS training helps you to be job ready!