Oracle SQL Database/ Oracle programming Training in Abuja
Oracle is the world’s most popular Database Management System (DBMS), and it has continued to dominate corporate IT infrastructures. With its scalability and performance, high availability, and security, Oracle database may have been your organization’s top pick; however, does your team have the skills to fully leverage its rich features and capabilities?
Our hands-on Oracle training courses starts from zero level to Expert Level, it will give you the skills to build, configure, and secure Oracle databases, manage memory and storage, and maintain databases to ensure availability. Gain a solid foundation of database concepts, database administration, backup, and recovery methods, or learn to write SQL queries and PL/SQL programming concepts.Click here to Register
Expand your database knowledge and gain an edge in a competitive IT marketplace.
With 96% of Global Fortune 500 companies using Oracle software, well-trained, highly skilled database professionals who can manage critical systems are in high demand. Earning Oracle Database Certifications helps you meet this demand and set the industry standard for IT certifications.
Whether you manage your data in your own data center on premises, manage your data in a hybrid or pure cloud configuration, or even run a large data management cloud service, the Oracle Database was designed to deliver the performance and features your organization requires.
- Database Administrator,
- Data Analyst,
- IT manager,
- IT Consultants
SQL trainings in Abuja Nigeria
SQL is used to interact with Database Systems. As per ANSI (American National Standards Institute), SQL is the standard language for Relational Database Management Systems.
SQL has been the prominent language to interact with various Database Systems for many decades. While many languages that existed two decades ago are extinct now, SQL has always maintained its supremacy in the RDBMS world. Over the time, it has only advanced with new features and standards. And it seems to stay that way for years to come.
While there are subtle differences between each of their SQL implementations, a SQL as a whole, is generally very standard. So a person with SQL knowledge in one platform such as Oracle, may find it easier to learn and code for other Database Systems such as Microsoft SQL or MySQL.
The point is, once you learn SQL, then your reach into the job market is very wide.
This course introduces SQL, which is an acronym for ‘Structured Query Language’, to its students. This is based on Oracle’s SQL implementation for Oracle Databases. The lessons are based on Oracle Database and SQL Developer Tools running in Windows 10.Click here to Register
Oracle PL/SQL training in Abuja Nigeria
Oracle PL/SQL is an extension of SQL language, designed for seamless processing of SQL statements enhancing the security, portability, and robustness of the database. This PL/SQL programming course explains some important aspect of PL SQL language like block structure, data types, packages, triggers, exception handling, etc.
PL/SQL is a combination of SQL along with the procedural features of programming languages. It was developed by Oracle Corporation in the early 90’s to enhance the capabilities of SQL. PL/SQL is one of three key programming languages embedded in the Oracle Database, along with SQL itself and Java. This training will give you great understanding on PL/SQL to proceed with Oracle database and other database tools.
This Oracle PL/SQL training is designed for Software Professionals, who are willing to learn PL/SQL Programming Language in simple and easy steps. It will give you great understanding on PL/SQL Programming concepts,
This Oracel PL/SQL training course will teach you to increase the productivity, performance, scalability, portability, and security of your Oracle database. With this training, you will learn how to execute PL/SQL programs in Oracle, build stored procedures, design and execute modular applications, and increase the efficiency of data movement — essential skills for any Oracle developer.Click here to Register
You Will Learn How To
- Do database development
- Develop codes using Oracle SQL
- Understand the fundamentals of SQL (Structured Query Language)
- Understand the basics of Oracle RDBMS Architecture
- Learn the basics of Oracle RDBMS Architecture
- Can gain considerable SQL knowledge to apply for a beginner level, SQL Developer or Database Developer Job
- Understand about Oracle 12c Database
- Take steps towards becoming an Oracle SQL Developer
- Take steps towards becoming an Oracle DBA
- Develop efficient PL/SQL programs to access Oracle databases
- Create stored procedures and functions for reuse and maintenance
- Design modular applications using packages
- Manage data retrieval for front-end applications
- Invoke native dynamic SQL to develop high-level abstract code
This would be ideal for..
- those who are already in IT and would like to jump into the world of Database Administration.
- college students who would like to learn about Database concepts so that they can achieve high grades in their RDBMS related curriculum.
- college students who would like to get into Oracle Database Administration as soon as they finish their college.
- fresh graduates who are looking for a job in the IT industry.
- anyone with the determination of getting into IT in order to have a better career.