SAS for Data Analysis Training in Abuja Nigeria
Our data analysis training using SAS is practical hands-on training that will help you develop your skills to become a successful Data Analyst..Master SAS for data analysis, data management, and regression in Abuja Nigeria
By taking this course, you will be able to successfully study, analyze and visualize different types of data and turn it into a valuable source of information for any organization
SAS is one of the most popular applications for data analysis and is used widely in enterprises across various sectors such as finance, and healthcare. It holds the highest job market share of all analytics tools available today.
This course will help you become proficient in using SAS to handle data, build models, and analyze data so you can gain powerful insights quickly and easily.
You will start with a quick refresher of basic SAS and then explore advanced statistical concepts (such as clustering and linear/logistic regression), decision trees, and time series analysis in-depth in SAS.
You will also master SAS macros, PROC SQL procedures, and advanced SAS procedures so you can use SQL queries to manage and manipulate your data efficiently.
By the end of this SAS for Data Analysis Training in Abuja Nigeria, you will be an expert in SAS programming and will have taken your skills to the next level. Also, you will be able to handle and manage your data-related problems very easily in SAS and build statistical models.
Why register for this SAS for Data Analysis Training in Abuja Nigeria
SAS is used by many research institutions, business organizations, governments and universities for a number of reasons. Some are provided below.
- It is a fast, powerful statistical package designed for researchers and data analysts of all disciplines.
- It is powerful for statistical analysis, econometrics, and data mining.
- It is also useful for data management and data warehousing. It can also interact with the other databases.
- SAS is a comprehensive set of statistical tools, integrated to run descriptive statistics, regression, advanced statistics, and more.
- SAS is a versatile statistical analysis software and makes use of both point-and-click and programming interfaces.
- It enables users to produce automated reports in different formats including HTML and PDF.
- Many organizations such as government departments, NGOs, and private companies use SAS, making SAS a universal skill.
- One of the main advantages of SAS is its versatility in analyzing different types of data across different fields from social research, and health research to business intelligence. As a result, it is considered by many to be one of the top three statistical packages.
SAS is the global leader in analytics. Through innovative software and services, SAS empowers and inspires customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is a programming language for analyzing statistical data and data visualization.
What you’ll learn
- Gain an understanding of basic SAS, its GUI, libraries, and importing/exporting data
- Use PROC SQL to fetch data from multiple tables by using JOINS
- Explore the power of SAS macros and optimize code and for faster data manipulation
- Gain an in-depth understanding of statistics in SAS to summarize and graph data and also draw inferences from it
- Perform cluster analysis on a dataset by applying K-means clustering to understand the purpose of unsupervised Machine Learning in SAS
- Build a decision-tree model to visually and explicitly represent decisions and decision making
- Apply linear or logistic regression in SAS and build models for predictive analytics on sales data
- Build a time series model to see patterns in data
- Use ARIMA modeling to build a model and make forecasts