Electron js training for windows and mac apps development
Building cross-platform desktop apps are easier than you think
Learn how to build desktop applications as a web developer
Even if you are a complete beginner, this course guides you through the process of creating a desktop application from scratch.
If you want to build cross-platform desktop apps for Windows and Mac, then this practical hands-on Electron js training for windows and mac apps development in Abuja Nigeria is for you.
What is Electron Js?
This course is suitable for BOTH complete Electron beginners and existing Electron developers looking to advance to the next level.
- Learn to develop with Electron using the best tools
- Understand the different parts of Electron and how they work together
- Cover the near-entire Electron API, learning one module at a time
- Learn Electron features & techniques for using API modules together
- Put your new knowledge to practical use by building a detailed 8-step Electron project from scratch.
An invaluable skill for any Web Developer to expand their career opportunities.
This course will provide a very practical and concise approach to learning Electrons from scratch.
You will be able to start building real-world desktop applications immediately.
electronJS is one of the easiest technology to create desktop applications anyone can self-learn Electron JS and start creating their own applications but to take your application next level there are some best practices that need to apply.
Applying best practices in applications creates hedge difference because you expect lightweight, high-performing, feature-rich applications, and to fulfill all those users’ requirements we need to do everything properly that’s why this course is really important
This Electron js training for windows and mac apps development in Abuja Nigeria is designed in such a way that it will help any absolute beginner in desktop application development in Abuja Nigeria so that if you enroll and complete the course by the end of the course you will have enough understanding of electron JS to create your own cross-platform desktop application. the course also takes care of those who don’t have any prior knowledge of electron JS so we can call this course advanced Electron js training for windows and mac apps development, and a beginner-friendly course also.
Benefits Electron js : Why enroll for this Electron js training for windows and mac apps development in Abuja Nigeria
1. High data security in its applications: All the data is stored within the user’s computer system, so no worries about being hacked. The user has total control over standalone applications and therefore it allows protection from various vulnerabilities.
2. Flexibility: To write desktop apps, developers can use the user’s computer hardware like serial ports, cameras, network ports, scanners, and Wi-Fi.
3. High performance: A desktop app, if designed correctly will load only what’s needed. So they take up less memory and fewer resources, thereby improving the performance and increasing the app’s efficiency. This makes it faster and more responsive than web apps, this is because web apps inherently carry overhead that you see with a general-purpose web server.
4. Electron Js is a reusable framework: Electron can be used both for desktop and web applications because of its single code base, so every change and bug fix is simpler to implement.
6. Interaction with web UI/UX tools: You are open to multiple technologies that provide great User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX) to all your users with great comfort. Also, you can be sure that you are providing the same experience to all your users across different platforms.
7. Reduced expenses and time: Management of single code for all platforms reduces development time, and fewer hours means reduced costs. That means happy clients and happy developers!
Who this Electron js training for windows and mac apps development in Abuja Nigeria is for:
- Dekstop application developers Professionals
- ElectronJs application developers
- Students who are searching for unique final-year project ideas
- ElectronJS enthusiastic