Microsoft Project and Project Management training in Abuja Nigeria
This Microsoft Project training in Abuja comes with introduction to Project Management training ,It will teach you the skills to manage and maintain control of multiple projects more efficiently for your organization.
You will learn to use its flexible and intuitive tools and solutions to help create the project plan, track progress, adjust resources and create dynamic reports. Make your project more visible, for others to see the status of a project and boost collaboration.
Microsoft Project gives you robust project management tools with the right blend of usability, power, and flexibility, so you can manage projects more efficiently and effectively. Microsoft Project lets you easily plan projects, effectively manage resources and collaborate with others.
Learn to keep your projects on track with Microsoft Project training
With multiple projects to manage, you need to stay organized and productive. Learn to master the full potential of Microsoft Project and keep track of your projects with a hands-on Microsoft Project course taught in a real-world environment.
Our MS Project curriculum starts at an introductory level and moves to an advanced level on versions 2010, 2013 or 2016. Learn to create, modify and successfully manage your project plans with this powerful tool.
In this course, you will also dive deep into Project Management training
Project Management training in Abuja Nigeria
Our Project Management training in Abuja will help you learn how to effectively analyze, plan, execute, and manage projects that consistently accomplish company objectives .Management and Project Planning Skills are in great demand by global employers.
As an Introduction to Project Management, This course has been designed to teach you everything you need to know about how to plan and manage projects including Microsoft project software
Learn how to manage Projects in any Industry
Learn how to manage Scope, Schedule, Risk, Budgets, Stakeholders, Communications and more
This Project Management training in Abuja Nigeria Covers all the Essentials of Project Management and Management Skills with Microsoft project
High Quality Content that saves you time by teaching you precise material
Clear,Concise, and Simple to Understand
In this Microsoft Project training in Abuja Nigeria you will learn about the process groups and the various stages a project goes through including:
- Monitoring and Controlling
You will also learn how to manage all of the Key areas of Project Management including :
Generally, in this Microsoft Project training in Abuja you’ll learn:
- The role of a project manager and the skills you need to be successful
- Defining, developing, and pitching an idea to get a project initiated
- How to plan out and properly execute your project
- How to accept, process, and integrate changes to your project along the way
- What to look out for when monitoring project progress
- You will Learn Key Project Management Skills and become a Professional Project Manager
- You will be able to manage the scope, schedule, time, quality, and communications on a project
- You will learn about the different types of stakeholders on a project and how you can manage them
- How to review finished projects to ensure successful completion
- Project Management styles and how to choose the right one
- Navigate Microsoft Project 2016
- Create a Microsoft Project plan
- Utilize Gantt charts, views, and tables
- Manage resources for ultimate project effectiveness
- Track project and task progress through the project
- Establish baselines and identify variances
- Communicate project status with reports
- Create custom reports
- Print out project details for analysis and communication
- Ramp-up on Microsoft Project
- Discover how to use subtasks, dependencies, deadlines, and resources
- How to format a Gantt chart
- Resource allocation
- How to measure a project against a baseline project
- How to save your project as a template for future projects
- Utilize calendars and timelines in MS Project 2016
- Assign resources to a task
- Discover how to manage cost rate changes
- Use of outline codes and WBS codes
- How to use macros the speed up use and work more efficiently
What skills will you learn?
- Manage projects from start to finish using the Microsoft Project 2013 application
- Manage resources and assignments within a project
- Track the project progress using various key features
- Create a task-based schedule for each project
- Follow schedules precisely and manage conflicts quickly
- Share project information and create reports
- Manage budgets and anticipate risk
Who should take this course?
Project management professionals, those desiring a career in project management, or those who would like to boost their proficiency with Microsoft Project will benefit from this important MS Project certification training.
What career benefits will you receive?
This MS Project training course provides participants with the following career benefits:
- Enhance your visibility within your organization and set yourself apart from non-certified colleagues
- Ensure you are recognized for your proficiency with project management, planning and execution.
- Reach a higher pinnacle in your career with a highly desired project management tool certification
Four reasons to take Microsoft Project and Project Management training from BiZmarrow Technologies
- Qualified Trainers -You will be trained by a qualified trainer who has worked with international bodies like the worldbank, and has carried out so many successful projects and training
- Training Exclusives – Every Project course comes with extended access to benefits such as our video library and you will receive hands-on practical training on Microsoft Project and Project management
- Guaranteed to Run – We have the largest schedule of Guaranteed to Run classes in the industry, so you can book your Microsoft Project course with confidence.
- Concept Training – Our training methodology focuses on your productivity needs, not to showcase software features.
Share to your friends