Robotics engineering training in Abuja Nigeria| Learn how to build real Robots
This Robotics engineering training in Abuja Nigeria is practical hands-on training where our experienced trainers will take you by the hands and show you how to code and build a real-life robot.
Our Robotics engineering training has two courses in it.
- the first part is Robotics engineering training using block coding which is meant for those who are new to coding or the younger ones.
- C++ Robotics Developer Course. This robotics training covers C++ programming language, where you will learn to program Robots using the famous Robot Operating System (ROS) framework in C++
Robotics is fundamentally a branch of technology that deals with the design, construction, operation, and application of robots. It is a powerful tool to understand the basic concepts of Computer Science, Mechanical engineering, and Electronics engineering. In this Robotics engineering course we will use a simplified version of codes for programming our Robot.
Robot Operating System (ROS) is a set of software libraries and tools that helps you build robot applications. You can also write your own programs for ROS e.g. in C/C++ or Python.
Discover the history of robots and their modern application
You’ll kick things off in this Robotics engineering training in Abuja Nigeria by taking a look at the basics of robotics. By exploring the history of robots, you’ll learn about some of the uses of these fascinating machines.Next, you’ll explore some of the modern applications of robotics and our relationship with them, helping you gain context for what’s to follow.
Learn about the basics of robot design
On this robotics for beginners course, you’ll discover some of the fundamentals of how robots are made. As well as looking at some of the key components of robot design, you’ll also examine how they operate.
Master the basics of C++ for robot programming
If you you want to become a ROS Developer? then learning C++ is mandatory for you. C++ is one of the most popular programming languages for robots. In this C++ for Robotics course, you will master essential C++ knowledge in order to get started with ROS smoothly and build functional robots.
From figuring out what the robot is supposed to do, to selecting the right parts, configuring them, assembling them and testing them, all the way to producing a refined outcome, this project emphasises the iterative process of problem-solving.
By the end of this Robotics engineering training in Abuja Nigeria, you will have created a wheeled robot that can navigate in different angles, on its own. But more than that, by the end of the course you will have become a better problem solver. You will have experience in analysing problems and designing solutions. You will be able to integrate simple mechanical parts with motors, batteries, sensors and other electronics.
Who is this Robotics engineering training in Abuja Nigeria for?
- The course is designed for anyone interested in robotics- you don’t need to own your own robot to take part! If you’ve always wanted to learn about robotics, robot design, or the history of robots, this is the course for you.
- Developers who want to learn about ROS for robotics development
- Developers interested in coding robot functionality in C++