SAP2000 Structural Design Training in Abuja Nigeria
This SAP 2000 Training Course in Abuja Nigeria will teach you how to use SAP2000 software for structural analysis and design of buildings.
CSI SAP2000 (Structural Analysis Program) is general-purpose civil-engineering software ideal for the analysis and design of any type of structural system, including stadiums, towers, industrial plants, offshore structures, piping systems, buildings, dams, soils, machine parts and many others.
SAP2000 is intended for use on civil structures such as dams, communication towers, stadiums, industrial plants and buildings
What makes SAP2000 used by most engineers around the world is the fact that it’s simple and capable at the same time. It can perform basic analysis like shear and moment calculations to time history analysis and dynamic analysis.
Unlike other training courses on SAP 2000 which only teach you the tools of the program and not the actual procedure of the design and detailing, this course will teach you these things along with all the necessary tools.
Once you go through this course, you can use this software for structural analysis and design of any kind of civil engineering structure.
An Impactful Immersive Learning Experience At Bizmarrow Technologies
We train you to develop skills for real career growth for the digital age
Practical hands-on training–Learn by working on real-world problems
Learn from experts active in their field, not out-of-touch trainers
What you will learn in this SAP2000 Structural Design Training in Abuja Nigeria
• Complete knowledge of SAP2000.
• Analyze all kinds of structural members.
• Analyze and design a simple residential building.
• Analyze and design civil engineering structure using SAP2000.
• Export the designed data to excel for further calculations.
• Do preliminary design of structural members.
• Calculate lumped mass, base shear and strorey shear.
• Learn structural analysis and design of a building using SAP2000.
What makes our SAP2000 training special?
- Our SAP2000 training is practical personalized hands-on training,
- A trainer will be assigned to you for monitoring and coaching
- Progressive difficulty: we start slow and we build our way up
- Tons of activities, exercises, and challenges
- Quality instructor support
- All lectures are straight to the point – minimal effort, maximum results
- Learn by working, not by memorizing!
- Project based training where you build life projects of what you are learning