Roblox Game Design training for Kids
Learn professional programming in Lua as you create your own playable games using ROBLOX programming
In this Roblox Game Design Training in Nigeria, you are going to learn the basics of the Lua Programming language as well as Game Development with Roblox Studio. No experience is needed for this course to learn the ins and outs of making Games with Roblox Studio.
Have you always wanted to create your own games, but didn’t know where to start? This is exactly the course you need then!
Roblox is one of the most popular gaming platforms on the planet for children and teens. Make the move from playing games to creating them, by learning about 3D design, animation, coding, lighting and more in a course where you’ll make your own games that you can play with friends.
We run many of the same topics with both the junior and senior age groups, including learning LUA scripting (coding).
What you’ll learn in this Roblox Game Design Training in Nigeria
- Learn the Basics of the Lua Programming Language
- Learn the Basic Lua Skills necessary to make a Game for Roblox
- The Basics of Roblox Game Development
- Learn how to build, design, and publish Roblox Games
- Learn the basics of Video Game Development
- Introduction to Coding w/ Lua Scripting – Learn how to use Lua Scripting to Enhance World
- Build Problem Solving, Creativity and Critical Thinking Skills
- Learn in a collaborative and social environment
First, you will learn the scripting Language Lua, then we’ll go through basic concepts of Roblox Game Development like referencing objects, scripting simple scripts and how certain Events work. After you’ve made your first game, an obby, it is off to the Advanced concepts, such as publishing your game,
Roblox Game Design will teach you about creating your own games from scratch using Roblox Studio.
You’ll delve into LUA scripting, animation, event-based programming, physics engines and much more as you learn how to make an immersive gaming experience.
Along the way you’ll create several games including Obbys (obstacle courses), driving simulators, and FPS games including a ‘Battle Royale’.
- Mac OS or Windows PC Only
- Stable Internet Connection with Zoom Video Conferencing Software
- A download of Roblox Studio
- Optional: Headphones and Mouse
- Note: No Tablets or Chromebooks or Linux Computers as it is not compatible with Roblox Studio