Blender Animation Training in Nigeria | 3D modeling and Animation Course
This Blender Animation training in Abuja Nigeria is a practical 3D modeling and animation training that will take you from the beginning to the advanced level blender animation.
Blender is perfect for anyone interested in learning 3D animation, because it’s incredibly powerful and free. This Blender Animation training in Nigeria offers a complete range of artistic possibilities, including modeling, animation, rendering, compositing, video editing, and a lot more.
So whether you’re interested in creating games, producing animations, 3D printing, or anything else related to 3D, Blender has you covered with it’s complete production toolkit and our blender training will get equipped with the right skills in blender.
About this course
Blender is the free and open source 3D creation suite. It supports the entirety of the 3D pipeline—modeling, rigging, animation, simulation, rendering, compositing and motion tracking, video editing and 2D animation pipeline.
Animation is an emerging medium of communication. More and more learners are aspiring to learn and make a career in 3D modeling and animation. However, animation training is expensive due to the high cost of proprietary animation software, but with blender you don’t have to pay anything.
This Blender Animation Training course in Nigeria is designed using an open source 3D animation tool: Blender, to create a sustainable solution for animation skill development. Individuals interested in developing skill sets for 3D animation should take this course in order to learn the nuances of 3D animation and Blender.
What you’ll learn in this blender animation training in Nigeria
- Use Blender and understand it’s interface
- Understand the principles of modelling
- Create 3D models with simple colors
- Learn the basics of animation
- Create your own materials
- Set up a character and animate their movements throughout the scene
- Create a walk cycle for a character and easily apply it within the animation
- Create multiple scenes within blender and render out these scenes to a PNG file format
- Rig (add bones) to your character so that it can be animated.
- Navigate Blenders video editor screen layout to combine rendered scenes with sound effects to bring your animation to life
- Setup and animate a camera throughout the scene
- Create an animation and render to Mp4 format
What makes our training special?
- Our blender animation training is practical personalized hands-on training,
- A trainer will be assigned to you for monitoring and coaching
- Progressive difficulty: we start slow and we build our way up
- Tons of activities, exercises, and challenges
- Quality instructor support
- All lectures are straight to the point – minimal effort, maximum results
- Learn by working, not by memorizing!
- Project based training where you build life projects of what you are learning
Blender Animation Training in Nigeria: Step by step practical hands on training.
Have you ever wanted to become an animator and bring your imagination to life? Then this blender training is for you.
In this Blender Animation Training we’ll start by going over the Blender interface and understanding how to manipulate objects in our scene, then we’ll cover all major animation tools like the dope sheet, the graph editor, and learn how to create and use keyframes.
Setting Up a Scene
We’ll set up a scene from scratch and do all the preparation for animating it, like importing a rig, creating a camera and getting the right settings set up for animation.
Animating a Shot
We’ll then jump in and actually animate an entire shot from start to finish in this Blender Training in Abuja Nigeria. We’ll sketch the poses with the Blender grease pencil tool, block our shot, spline it, polish it, and see how all the tools we’ve learned are being used in production.
When the shot is done, we’ll go over some render settings, just enough so you can export a great looking shot with minimal effort. At the end of this Blender Animation Training course in Nigeria, you will be able to create professional 3D modeling and animation using blender.
When it comes to Animation & Rigging, thanks to the high quality rigging and animation tools, Blender is being used for numerous short films, advertisements, TV series and feature films now.
- · Envelope, skeleton and automatic skinning
- · B-spline interpolated bones
- · Curve editor and dope sheets
- · Custom bone shapes for fast input
- · Sound synchronization