Do you want to become a Mobile Application Developer in Nigeria? Do you want to attract a High Paying Job as a mobile app developer?
With over 10 years of experience in teaching and helping Nigerians build a career in Mobile app development, In this article, Our team at Bizmarrow Technologies will show you the best and easy way to become a mobile app developer in Nigeria.
This will interest you and going to be educative if you are interested in learning mobile app development in Nigeria. Keep reading
First who Is A Mobile Application Developer?
A Mobile Developer is a type of software developer that specializes in mobile technology such as building apps for Google’s Android, Apple’s iOS, and Microsoft’s Windows Phone platforms.
His primary responsibilities is to create, test, and program apps for computers, mobile phones, and tablets
Why learn app development : What is the future of mobile app development?
The mobile application industry is very big and is only expected to grow in the coming years. In fact, research suggests that the total value of the mobile app industry will increase to $188.9 billion in 2021.
With this growth, the market will be very profitable. You can make a mobile app for your own business or you can start a career in mobile app development in Nigeria.
You don’t have to go back to college and study for a computer science degree. Of course, you can do that, but it will take a lot of time and money. That’s why we have decided to lay out an actionable guide for you to become an app developer in Nigeria.
Getting started as a mobile app developer in Nigeria.
Choose One of the Major Platforms
The very first step towards learning to develop a mobile application is to choose a major platform. You will find plenty, such as Android, iOS, Windows, Symbian, and Blackberry RIM. However, it’s clear that Android and iOS are dominating the mobile industry. Windows 10 apps may still be relevant, but it’s still not the most profitable platform.
look around you, almost everybody is using an android or iOS phone. they are everywhere. In fact in Nigeria and Africa, we have more android phone users. Thus, it would be a wise choice to start your journey by opting either for iOS apps or Android apps. But we suggest Android apps first if you can’t afford to learn both Android and iOS mobile apps development at the same time.
One is entirely different from the other. You need to consider which one you want to specialize in. Of course, you can attempt to master everything, but that’s not recommended. It’s better to cover only one, and then gradually expand your horizon to include other app-developing platforms as well.
Learn Essential Background Skills
To be a mobile app developer, one must possess the required software development skills and knowledge.
But before you dive into the world of programming, it’s important that you answer one simple question –
Where exactly are you starting from?
There could be three scenarios to it.
1. You are an absolute beginner. In that case, it’s best to start from the beginning. If you have not done anything in basic computer skills, computer appreciation, it’s the best you get it. You need to also start from the beginning of programming like front-end website design and development which will help you to know the building blogs of coding like HTML.
2. You are a web developer who is looking to learn mobile app development. In that case, you will need practical hands-on training in mobile app development that will help you transit to mobile app development immediately.
3. You may not have done any coding before, but you have a basic idea of how object-oriented programming works. In that case, it would be easy for you to understand and learn how developing a mobile app works. You also need practical hands-on training where a trainer will be assigned to you.
Now that you know where you stand, it will be easy for you to make your decision.
How to Become a Mobile Application Developer In Nigeria?
To become one of the best Mobile Application Developers in Nigeria, you need a platform where you can get the best training and mentorship with real-life project creations.
- You need a training platform where can get A project based training
- Practical hands on training
- Where a trainer is assigned to you
- Where they don’t run a crowded classroom (that is where you will feel free to ask question and connect with your trainer to get the best).
The school to learn how to become a Mobile Application Developer in Nigeria
The best school to learn this Mobile Application Developer Training is at Bizmarrow Technologies where you will get practical Hands-On Training, a trainer will be assigned to you from the beginning to the end, it is not a crowded classroom and project-based training.
Benefits of learning mobile app development at Bizmarrow technologies
Bizmarrow Technologies team has for over 10 years been training people on how to become Mobile Application Developers. At Bizmarrow Technologies:
- You get 90% practical and 10% theory….
- They don’t run a crowded classroom. we give you the one–on–one personalized training that is purely practical. We don’t just leave you among the crowd to figure out yourself. We take you to step by step until you are established.
- A trainer is assigned to you. Our experienced trainers are very hardworking and have a passion for bringing out the best You will be trained by senior members at Bizmarrow Technologies, we also have a house full of great team members.
- It is a project based training. You practice with projects that teach you design principles.
This course is specifically designed to get you started from the beginning to the end of the training.
So if you want to become a mobile app developer in Nigeria, now is the time to get started