There are several reasons as to why your company needs its own mobile app. Listed below are what we consider to be the 5 major reasons why we think your company needs( and deserves) its own mobile app:
1. Creates a direct link with the customer.
One of the biggest benefits of having a mobile app is that all the information you’d like to provide to your customers – including special sales and promotions – is right at their fingertips. Through push notifications you’re getting even closer to a direct interaction, and can easily remind customers about your products and services whenever it makes sense.
2. Helps to build a Brand and Recognition for your company.
• Brand: A mobile app is like a blank billboard sign. You can do what you want with it; you can make it stylish, hip, functional, shocking, or informative. But what you really want to do is create an app that has features that your customers will love, while at the same time being well branded and beautifully designed.
• Recognition: The more often you can get customers involved with your app, the sooner they will be inclined to buy your product and/or service. In advertising this is called the “effective frequency”: as a rule of thumb, hearing and/or seeing your brand approximately 20 times is what will get you truly noticed.
A mobile app for your business can greatly contribute to your brand awareness.
3. Enhances customer involvement
No matter whether you are selling flowers or spa services, your customers need a way to reach you. Having a messaging (or help desk) feature within your app can really make a difference in the way you communicate with your customers. Think about it: How many customers would prefer to communicate with you via text than via phone?
4. Makes your company different from the Competition
These days, mobile apps at the small business level are still rare, and this is where you can take a big leap ahead of your competitors. Be the first in your neighborhood to offer a mobile app to your customers. They’ll be astonished by your forward-thinking approach!
5. Creates Customer Loyalty
Last, but not least, the most important reason why you should consider building your own mobile app is customer loyalty. With all the noise out there, we slowly lose our impact on customers because of the immense amount of advertising surrounding us all. It’s time to go back to making a true and sincere connection with your customers, and making them a loyal lover of your product and/or service.
A mobile app might not save your business, but it can be a way of staying closer to your customers, and being just a “fingertip” away at all times.
Here are some facts that might convince your company to own a mobile app:
1. 27 million smartphone users are just 9% of total mobile phone.
2. 45 billion application downloads in 2012
3. Future apps are going to run our lives