Motion graphics is a growing field, and it is not likely to ebb anytime soon. Learning how to become a motion graphics designer in Nigeria can increase your chances of having a lucrative and successful career in the field.
Regardless of your current skills and education level, knowing exactly what you need to do to become a motion graphics designer can have a positive impact on your odds of succeeding.
Working as a motion graphics designer can be a positive career move, but it requires learning the skill, research, and dedication. In this article, we discuss what a motion graphics designer is, what they do, how to become a successful motion graphics designer.
You will get the best out of this article if:
- You want to Build a Career as A Professional Motion Graphics Designer
- You in search of a skill that can get you a well-paying job
- You wish to work as a freelancer motion graphics?
- You want to create Artwork for Web, Television or film industries?
What Is Motion Graphics?
Motion Graphics is the combination or joining together of graphics elements like alignment, repetition, balance, separators, etc., and animation to bring life to their creations.
Who is a motion graphics designer?
Motion graphics designers also called motion designers are graphic designers who use animation to bring life to their design creations. They create artwork for various media, such as film, television and the internet. They use various cinematic techniques, animations, and other types of visual tools to create realistic sequences and motions for various visual productions.
Their work is required when creating movie sequences and trailers, commercials, promotional videos, screen transitions, and any other part of a video production that requires vivid visual motion effects.
Why Should You Become a Motion Graphics Designer?
Skilled Motion Graphics Designers are essential. They are needed by all fields in the digital business industries today.
Every business/ company has this important need to advertise their business or push the products out there to the world through advertisement and motion graphic designers are needed for this job. There are so many great reasons to why you should become a motion graphic designer.
You should consider becoming a motion graphics designer because of the following reasons
- Motion graphics designer are in high demand across the creative industries
- There are a lot of opportunities for Motion graphic designer
- You can become self-employed.
- You attract well-paying clients.
- You can get a well-paying job.
- You can become a freelance motion graphic designer
- You can stay in Africa and work for companies and organization abroad and earn in dollars
Job opportunities– How to make money as a motion graphics designer :
There are so many job opportunities in motion graphics, and you can make money by getting a job, working as a freelancer, starting your own motion graphics company, working as a consultant and providing services to small business in the areas of branding, marketing and business promotion
DO YOU KNOW THAT?
Motion Graphic Designers can work for a range of different companies because motion graphic design is an important part of marketing and branding, a few industries of these companies and businesses include:
- Television and Video Production: As motion, graphic design increases in popularity, television and video production companies are looking for Motion Graphic Designers who can create title sequences, ads, and video clips.
- Advertising: Advertising agencies are in dying need for Motion Graphic Designers to work with to develop creative materials that will meet the needs of clients/ customers.
- Manufacturing: Companies are looking for talented Motion Graphic Designers to develop product packaging that will catch the eye of potential paying customers and clients.
- Corporate Branding: Companies across various sectors need Motion Graphic Designers to enhance and maintain their brand.
- Internet and Software Development: The demand for Motion Graphic Designers is rapidly growing as new technology continues to be developed.
Practical Steps You Should Take to Become a Motion Graphic Designer
The best practical steps you should take to become a professional Motion Graphic Designer in Nigeria is to get a platform where you can get the best training and mentorship with real-life project creations. Its best when it’s;
- Practical hands on training
- A trainer should be assigned to you
- Should not be crowded classroom (that is where you will feel free to ask question and connect with your trainer to get the best)
- Should be real life project based learning
The school to learn how to become a Motion Graphic Designer
Bizmarrow Technologies is the best IT school where you can get practical Hands-On Training on Motion Graphics Design in Nigeria.
Bizmarrow Technologies is particularly known for its guaranteed promise of
- 90 % Practical Hands On Training
- A trainer is assigned to you
- It is not a crowded classroom norm
- You training is a project based learning
Benefits of Learning at Bizmarrow Technologies
Bizmarrow Technologies team has for over 10 years been training people on how to become Motion graphic designer.
After this practical Hands-On Training on Motion Graphics at Bizmarrow Technologies:
- You will be able to build a professional career as a Motion Graphic Designer.
- You will be able to get a well-paying job.
- You can start up your own business.
- You will be able to attract paying clients to your business.
- You can work as a freelancer.
- You will be ready to step into 3D modeling and animation