- MongoDB – document database
- Express(.js) – Node.js web framework
Let’s identify the Skills Required to Be a MEAN Stack Developer before delving into how to identify the best MEAN Stack Development Training School in Abuja Nigeria
What Are The Pre-requisite?
- Mean stack developer should work on the Front-end and Back-end processes
- Mean Stack developer should able to work with HTML & CSS
- MEAN Stack developer should have an understanding of programming templates and architecture design guidelines
- Knowledge of web development, continuous integration, and cloud technologies
- Good understanding of DB architecture
- Knowledge of SDLC and experience developing in an Agile environment
- Collaborate with the IT team to build strong systems to support business objectives
- Of course, hands-on experience on Mongo, Express, Angular, Node.
- The Classroom Should Be Less Crowded
A quiet, safe and clean environment, which is away from noise and pressure of work area. where you are encouraged to express yourself, and even the class will be filled it won’t be more than three to six students, resulting to a more like discussion classroom, where you can comfortably ask questions especially if you are a slow leaner.
- The Training School Should Offer You Practical Hands–On Training:
- The Training Should Be a Project Base Training:
- The Training School Should Assign a Trainer to You:
Bizmarrow Technologies have been offering students good and solid knowledge to all courses registered for in the past 10 years. Amazing Right!
Our Training is Project Based Training:
Our Classroom is Less Crowd
No more crowded classroom, here at Bizmarrow Technologies we give you personalized training which helps you learn faster and more efficiently
Our classrooms are not crowded, and is an ideal place to learn. Because we understand the importance of less crowded, a quiet, safe and clean environment, which is away from noise and pressure of work area. where you are encouraged to express yourself, and even if the class will be filled it won’t be more than three to six students, resulting to a more like discussion classroom, where you can comfortably ask questions, relate with your fellow students and face role and needs to quickly build essential knowledge.
Our Training Is Practical Hands-on Training
- Learn by working, not by memorizing!
- Less theories, more practical
- All lectures are straight to the point with 80% practical and 10% theory- minimal effort, maximum results
- Comprehensive classes designed to give maximum learning benefit.
Here at Bizmarrow Technologies, a Trainer Is Assigned to You
- A trainer will be assigned to you for monitoring and coaching.
- Progressive difficulty: we start slow and we build our way up
- 100% Attention
- Tons of activities, exercises, and challenges with quality instructor support.
- All lectures are straight to the point -minimal efforts, maximum results.
Building full-stack applications (i.e., frontend + backend) with the MEAN stack is very popular – in this practical course, you will learn it from scratch at the example of a complete project!
As you register to be trained by them, get ready to roll up your sleeve and be ready to practice and learn as our training is filled with a lot of exercises, activities, and challenges which are created to make you a professional at the end of the training.
Let go of every anxiety you might be experiencing at the thought of registering for MEAN Stack Development Training and take the bold step today!
You are not alone in this journey!
Select the track you want to follow and we’ll help you complete your learning journey, one step at a time.
Click on the link to see full courses and register!